1. What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in is possible the earliest at 3:00 p.m, while check-out should be at the latest by 11:00.
2. What does the check-in / check-out look like?
On arrival, you will receive an SMS with accommodation instructions to the telephone number provided in the reservation. Key collection and return takes place via a deposit box located at the door of each apartment. The code to open the mailbox will be given in the SMS and accommodation instructions.
3. Is parking available for cars?
On the sidewalk, along the streets adjacent to the building, free parking is possible.
4. Can you smoke in the apartments?
The apartments are non-smoking.
5. Is there a bathroom in every apartment?
Yes, each apartment has its own bathroom with a set of towels, a hair dryer and cosmetics.
6. Are the apartments air-conditioned?
Yes, each apartment has been equipped with air conditioning
7. Can you see the panorama of Przemyśl from the windows of the apartment?
The panorama of the city is visible from the windows and balconies of the Premium and Deluxe apartments. The Standard Apartment has windows facing the internal courtyard
8. Can you bring pets?
Unfortunately, we do not accept pets in the apartments
9. What payment methods are accepted?
Without cash. Through online payments (Przelewy24, eCard) in the booking system on the website or by bank transfer when booking by phone.